Wednesday, February 8, 2017

In the closet

My sister made pasta along with my mum, they also made the sauce too. I saw my sister taking a picture of the bowl with decorative green food plants.

My sister let me have some and it made me think of the Valentine Day's dinner that James Holmes prepared for someone in 2012. I think at that time she was no longer his girlfriend. So I asked my sister a question and her answer suggested that she feels money is a necessary component in a relationship. (My question was a little bit 'sexist' but I tried to correct it.)

So that makes me think that my sister wouldn't directly benefit if people used this proposal, although she might benefit from having more money. (Some ways of people learning about this proposal could result in me getting money, but it's not necessary.)





There are plenty of people 'defending' the current US president from attacks on this Twitter status and other statuses.

I guess I sometimes say things because I have the idea that there's a slight chance that people might care what I think, even if they don't care about what other people think.

I don't think that the current US president is not acting like he has that job with this Twitter status, and am not aware of anything else that I would consider to out of place for that job. It's true that I don't look at his Twitter account, which according to news stories the US president continues to use frequently, even with his old phone.

The previous US president did make a comment about the current one shortly before the US elections: "If you can't handle a Twitter account, you can't handle the nuclear codes." Presumably, being qualified to handle the nuclear codes also makes you qualified to use a Twitter account. One way in which the current US president is acting like the leader of a country is in doing things in the middle of the night, like at 3 am. (For adults, it's normal to go to sleep at 10 pm or so, and 'midnight' isn't actually so.)

This shows he is dedicated to his job. People seem to expect the leader of a country to be dedicated and constantly 'on the job'. President Putin of Russia being criticized for staying at a 'vacation'-type location, maybe a resort, after a naval disaster is a classic example. When the US was created, "being the president" meant "owning lots of slaves" since it was an easy way to stay rich, and the leader of a country was expected to be rich. People might criticize the US president for attacking people on social media, but sometimes being attacked criticized is a sign that you are, in fact, doing your job.

(The first US president did free all his slaves upon his death and that's why his name is so popular among 'black' people, but he undoubtedly received criticism for owning any slaves at all and so criticism has always been part of the role of US president.)

It makes me think of the Taiwanese (Chinese?) lawmaker who was choked into unconsciousness by other lawmakers; it showed that she was doing her job by trying hard, even if it was dangerous.

Also, my third Twitter username before I was banned for what might be the last time was 'twiterisforfite', so I find it a little amusing that the current US president does 'fight' on Twitter even if, as he said, he only attacks people who attacked him first.


I haven't actually watched any of PewDiePie's videos since the middle of last year or earlier, but I sort of think he might know about this proposal but hasn't tried to get people to use it. After I first encountered some of his videos, two or three years ago, I commented that "it shows that people like someone who acts stupid", and with a video of his that I wached last year, I also commented that his observation skills were lower than someone else who played the same game (but still higher than mine).

So if he knew about this proposal and the things I said, he might feel that I wouldn't want him to share this proposal even if he knew about it since I didn't praise his competence.

It's fair to say that I find it hard to care if any males share this proposal. I was thinking about whether this is regrettable, and I think it's 'Person A's fault that I don't know if people think I'm 'weird'. It's very possible that she didn't want to meet me because she thought that people she knew would think I was 'weird' and I had never said that I really minded not meeting. If I was sure that people didn't think I'm 'weird' I would try harder to get people to share this proposal; if I was sure that people did think I was weird, either I would try harder or I would change the things that made people think I'm 'weird', then try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment