failed search: "in Inception, why did Cobb wake up in bed before mal after they were killed by the train?"
related: https://geekcaster.com/inception-michael-caine-spoils-what-christopher-nolan-revealed-about-the-ending/
"Mal was't actually in the same shared dream as Cobb, and that's why she doesn't remember growing old with him. He incepted himself with the idea that he incepted Mal" and "from the perspective of the viewers, the entire film is a shared dream, and so it's all equally unreal. People wake up from the dream when the movie ends, but they still remember it."
03 Oct 2026
what did I answer after I asked, "why post anything at all?" I can't remember
I could say "If anyone I care about dies between now and people using the idea, I die too", but I'm not saying it
Poll: "If a person that you know did a good thing that they are not currently doing, would you be harmed?"
"I will publish the next weblog post if Ariana breaks the formation of fashion-related posts."
Poll: "Who do you trust most in an advertisement for a product? All of them are smiling."
slightly ugly male
attractive male
slightly ugly female
attractive female
Poll: "Is it controversial to say that there are major problems that won't be fixed if people become more religious?"
Poll: "Should people who receive financial help from the government and aren't royalty have a lower quality of life?"
Poll: "Do people who are in prison in China suffer more than people in prison in the US, or less?"
Poll: "If two people don't have compatible personalities, does it mean that they don't agree on how much they should help each other, or how much they should help other people?"
04 Oct 2026
"The reason I said I was happy when (or "that") Demi Rose's dad died was that she seemed to be waiting for something to happen. It was something happening. If he had died one day later, it would have been one more day of waiting. It also let me show that I didn't want her to wait for something to happen"
"立ち止まると 少しだけ 感じる切なさに"
A radical proposal to end unemployment and save the rhinos by encouraging people to work less in a way that benefits society.
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Thinking vs waiting
Labels:
#PrayForMH370
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment