"Wait until something happens."
Reason for various restrictions on saying things was so that I wouldn't say anything that seemed helpful. If I ask a question, is it helpful?
Remembered a song, I think used in Polzie: The True Story. That, or Gegon: Ovski Strikes Back, or Gegon: Clash of the Ovski.
Lyrics: "long time ago, you failed to lie. Now the emptiness is <verb> you inside." (Might have misheard these lyrics.)
Is it correct to say that communication is about determining what someone wants, and then whether you can and are willing to give them that?
If so, then there might be a fundamental problem with my communications with other people. I don't expose what I want, so how can someone give it to me?
Or you could say, what I want is for other people to be happy. Maybe this is what they want, as well. But I don't have a good answer for how to accomplish that, only uncertain guesses, and someone who thinks of communication as being about what people want wouldn't learn much from talking to me.
I want Demi Rose to be happy. I linked the video for the song, 'vanished the life -notreborn', in which a cat makes someone happy, despite disappearing for some time.
What I meant, but did not clearly say, was that, "I am like that cat. I have vanished for a while. Now I am with you. I might vanish, and I might return to you, or I might not." It was about conflict: "There might be someone else who likes me, but she has not admitted it, or her actions have contradicted words said in the past, so I cannot say for certain whether she likes me. If you also like me, you might encounter conflict."
If people think of liking someone as potentially a bad thing, then one should not casually state that one person likes another person. Even if two people liking each other is seen as fine, most people think it's bad for a third person to like one of those two people.
Long explanation of the significance of the type of songs used in Polzie: The True Story, compared to the type of songs used in Gegon: Clash of the Ovski.
Assuming I didn't mishear the lyrics: "long time ago, you failed to lie". Why would telling the truth lead to someone having a worse outcome?
People like to reward telling the truth precisely because it's often more rewarding to lie.
If a relationship ended or had problems because someone told the truth, why would they want to resume that relationship?
Would it be because they told the truth, "I am a bad person", or because they told the truth, "I am a good person"?
During my last year of high school, I wore pajama (wins over pyjama due to etymology) pants (wins over trousers due to description of shopping result) to school, as well as a loose necktie. I had stopped participating in religious activities, which saved me around 8 hours per week, so this was my only chance to use the assortment of ties I owned. I was probably combining this with the type of garment known as an aloha shirt: something which normally does not benefit from a tie, as it already has colorful patterns.
Characteristics of fashion:
- Higher consumption of products, which means both higher employment of textile workers and higher waste
- Creates a different goal for people, as with other types of art
- Can be difficult to do correctly, with a general audience being the judge of success, not a specialized audience
Does being interested in fashion make a person more attractive? Does it lead to a higher chance of achieving the goals that a person tends to feel are important?
Polzie was able to suggest that different goals were important without relying on fashion. In fact, her ability to control the appearance of her character was limited: she was probably just using the most powerful items she had access to, regardless of what they looked like.
A few days ago, I remembered where "is dead now" came from. A search reveals that I said this about the leader of Boko Haram, on 02 Aug 2025, and I also said it about Abe Shinzo on 06 Sep 2026. (A search for "he is dead now" did not find this post, only "is dead" found it.)
This phrasing is what the female from Yemen, who is older than 饱饱兔 (who has added a dot in front of her name) and who escaped her forced marriage, said about other young brides who could not stand their situation and threw themselves into the sea or burned themselves to death. (I donated a small amount of my COVID-19 stimulus money to her foundation and got a thank-you email.)
Several polls, and solutions to various problems, that aren't related to the topic of this post. I don't want to imply that anyone should have waited three days since the previous post for me to post this one, so I am not including those things.
I really don't plan things: I said if Ariana doesn't share this idea, she thinks I wouldn't be attractive enough to be in a relationship with her. She did a certain thing a day ago that suggests she knows of this idea. If she doesn't share it, two possibilities: I'm not attractive. Or I am attractive, but Ariana thinks I'm not because she's stupid. Which of these interpretations would I prefer and base subsequent actions and statements on?
This is not the "next post" I promised to publish. That one is currently scheduled to be published on 30 Sep 2027 (in case I die). Other than that post, I won't post again unless I think that someone who is not involved in a government conspiracy will read it within a week of it being published.
No comments:
Post a Comment