14 Sep 2026 05:49:59 GMT:
I think that after Sherine shared a link to this site in 2013, if I had not said anything to her, she would have been unhappy but would eventually have done more with this idea. I think the only way for me not to say anything to her would be for me to be dead.
I prioritized Sherine being happy over people using this idea.
This is the thought I had after various thoughts about people not sharing this idea. For example: "a story that involves waiting": there is a button you can push. However, after waiting for a while, the button becomes inaccessible (COVID-19 pandemic). You have to wait before you regain the option of pushing the button, but the waiting period isn't really important.
Didn't seem more important than the topics in the previous post.
After Demi Rose, I was supposed to say that I was waiting for Park Geun-hye to share this idea.
Like I said to my friend Hanna, who may or may not have believed me, I felt that many important people learned of this idea. When Queen Elizabeth visited a German concentration camp or something for the first time in ~2014, I guessed that it was because she knew of this idea and so was able to say, 'the Germans who did this were not evil'. (Also, 'the prisoners who killed guards were not evil'.)
I think Ariana Grande knows of this idea. And I was going to say that some other people who I think might know of it are Lady Gaga and Eminem. Lady Gaga because she stopped using Chirp Club after her friend filed a lawsuit, and maybe Sherine commented on it and so I did as well, and Lady Gaga later did a tour in Australia where she performed with Hatsune Miku. Eminem because Sherine liked his songs, and he later said something about how he really appreciated his mum or something. And, the members of One Direction might have learned of this idea, including the one who is now dead.
These are really just guesses. I think I might have sent a message directed to Ariana Grande on Chirp Club. The reason I mention anyone else is that for me to say that someone knows about this idea could be dangerous for that person.
I hope this was obvious. I could not just say, "I think person X knows about this idea, and I think they should share it."
I feel like one of the more important questions in the previous post was the poll about helping another group, and helping a group member. Deliberately meant to make it hard to answer the question, "is someone who answers this way evil?" Had even considered making the second question, "You can choose to sacrifice X of the group's pool to reduce someone's debt by 1/2*X", but it does not makes sense for this to be a real option and I think most people would just pick it, as the 'nice' thing to do with almost no personal cost.
Choosing to sacrifice reduces the group's total, and from that standpoint does not seem to make sense. It also does not seem to make sense if the same person chose not to help the other group. So it seems like a question where people could be surprised by what other people answer.
What determines a group? Often, it's people who have the same objective or who think the same way. It can be the 'group of all people who are nice'.
So: is Ariana Grande in a relationship? A search would immediately answer this question, but I'm not doing any research for this post. When I looked up what she said after her concert was bombed to quote it (or maybe when I looked up her 'Seven Rings' tattoo), I saw some search results that said she had stepped back from the public eye around Aug 04 of this year, but I didn't read about that.
Is she sacrificing her personal life, and if so, is it because like with that poll question, there are people in the same group who have less than her? (Even though others gain less than she loses?)
Question from 11 Sep 2026:
"Suppose that jobs that help other people are underpaid because everyone wants to do them, while jobs that make the world worse are overpaid. Would you support encouraging people with the first type of job to work less but paying them a higher wage?"
Then ~3800 characters of words that I thought were worth recording, that I have to scroll through, to find this:
16 Sep 2026
"Was Ariana Grande wrong when she said after her concert was bombed that girls are stupid?"
Some rules are bad. How much thinking do you need to do to determine whether a rule is bad and you can break it?
Less than 5 seconds
1 minute
5 min to 1 hour
1 day or more
"If someone makes a poll based off something I have said, I promise not to say anything about this unless that person talks to me"
That happened in 2017. In a sense, one could say that this is when the vote referenced in the previous two posts took place.
One can look at it logically. This is the, "two philosophical positions are valid, so we assign one to males and one to females". In many cases the position assigned to a gender is not best for a particular situation, but it's the easiest way to ensure that people are aware of both viewpoints. Try to fix problems, or don't? It's a reasonable view that females are harmed more by losing 10 years of their life trying to fix an unfixable problem. The post I made on the deleted 'pro-ED' community on Reddit: intended to get people to share this idea, but when someone suggested that it was fine for females to focus on fashion and celebrities, I pointed to upvotes on posts to suggest that if anyone in the discussion was stupid, it was me, because I was downvoted while others were not.
In a sense, it's a 'rule' that females don't try to fix problems, or at least problems that primarily affect males, like war.
Some other rules: 'Females should be in a relationship with someone who is richer than them.' 'When a male fails at something, other males should blame his personal shortcomings rather than blame the system.'
Point is, sometimes a rule is beneficial for the majority of a group, but harmful for some members. If the females who go to matchmaking or single events are high-income, then they would attract more males to the events if they considered lower-income males as viable partners, but this could seem harmful to the group of "all females, including younger females who don't anticipate ever going to a matchmaking event".
So: if females voted to do nothing, they were following the rules.
Started 17 Sep 2026 at 04:02, finished 05:02, will post this in one week and think of a title for it unless someone talks to me or I die before then.
No comments:
Post a Comment